Equality & Diversity
At BOHO, all employees and residents have the right to be treated with respect and dignity. They should be treated free from harassment and bullying of any description, including being based on sex, gender, marital status, civil partnership status, pregnancy, race, disability, age, political or religious belief or sexuality. Our policy outlined below ensures our commitment to the fair treatment of all staff, residents and other key stakeholders.
- Residents choose their own room type on our online booking system and whilst individual preferences can be indicated, residents will not be allocated or withheld rooms on the basis of sex, gender, marital status, civil partnership status, pregnancy, race, disability, age, political beliefs, religious beliefs or sexuality.
- We provide accessible facilities and services for disabled students (with no additional charge) and will make reasonable adjustments to residents’ rooms if necessary.
- We treat all residents and staff in a non-judgemental manner.
- We do not tolerate discrimination, harassment, bullying or victimisation against employees, residents or third parties in our company.
- We will fully investigate complaints from employees, residents or third parties and have a three-stage complaints process for anyone who feels they have been unfairly discriminated against.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: 0141 471 5429
- By mail: 1st Floor, 11 Park Circus, Glasgow, G3 6AX